Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine cards



Hola~

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day! Have you made a card yet for that special someone/ friend, hmmmmmm? Don't worry, here are some cute cards you can make!

 ~Computer & Printer Cards~



This what the cards say:

I'd Kill
to be with 
You

When
You're
not with me
A Pain
runs through my heart

I'd
go to 
Hades
and back to be with you

I
Hate
when
you
aren’t here with me

Valentine Day
Sucks
If I can't be with you



These are pretty easy to make, just type these up using different fonts and sizes at the bottom of the page, then fold it in half.


~For those fans~



These are really easy to draw, so draw them! Draw ALL of them!



~Here are some you can draw~






~If you have a rock~

This is my PERSONAL favourite, but you can only do it if you have a rock, and I mean a special rock. Here what it'll look like:




Isn’t that cute? Ok, I'm done. Happy Valentine's day!!!

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment