Sunday, June 22, 2014

Altoid Tin First-Aid Kit



Hello, All!

Today, we will be learning how to make a, you guessed it, Fist-Aid Kit out of a Altoid Tin. Before I go in, I should tell you that I did not post on Saturday because I had a biking accident Friday, and my muscles were inflamed Saturday. As far as accuses go, I think that is a pretty good one. :)

~This what you'll need~

  • Altoid Tin
  • Paper of your choice
  • Your First-Aid equipment
  • Glue

If you would like an Altoid Tin with fabric on it instead of paper, please go to this site!



What you should first do is cut out your paper so you can glue it on your altoid tin. Make sure your paper does not go over the sides. Remember to put the tell-tell hospital cross on the front!


Next, put the same kind of paper inside the altoid tin and put the neccasary information on it. With this first-aid kit, I had a cute, girly font to match my type of paper.



Finally, pack the necessary type of emergency equipment into your altoid tin. I suggest putting the gauze on the bottom and making layers. Don't forget to pack tightly as it won't jostle if you do.




Thank you all! See ya Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment